Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ready to Hug 2010 and Kiss 2009 Goodbye

As I am typing this, it will be around 8 hours before 2010. If you notice, I posted two topics today prior to this one. It’s because I wanted to speak out some stuff before I have my year-ender post.

I didn’t get a chance to post during Christmas break. Thus, I made it a point to post a year-ender blog.

Now, what happened to me this 2009?

2009 marks my return to the Old Church (though it was officially December 31, 2008). After two year of not being allowed to return, I am finally allowed to go back.

This is also the year that I officially obtained my Master’s degree. I though that this would be my last hurrah for my grad studies…but…

This year, I went back into teaching, on a part time basis.

August 30, 2009, Amie and I celebrated our 1st year anniversary as sweethearts.
I admit that this year is my busiest year, but again, I still have time to accommodate family, friends. There are people who say that they’re busy, but in reality, it’s their way of throwing out people that they don’t like!

Even my Mom is saying that I’m busier nowadays. Maybe my part time job in a nearby college is the culprit, but hey, for now, I like what I’m doing, and I’m earning (though not high…at least you are earning on what you like doing).

This year also is the year that the church that the adopted me, Remnant Bible Baptist Church, attended the Old Church-sponsored Baptist Youth Jubilee. It’s their first time to see the Old Church. I am happy to say also that RBBC won the Bible Quiz Bee. Indeed, it served as an encouragement for them. I am honored to be used by God for them to be encouraged…the way RBBC encouraged me in that MEMORABLE 30 MONTHS OF MY LIFE! This year, even if I’m no longer in RBBC, they still manage to make me smile.

2009, just like any other year, has been a year of blessing for me. A year God’s grace was manifested.

This coming 2010, I hope and pray that God will use me mightily, one way or another. New Year resolutions? NO. After all, I real mature person will introspect what things to improve, what things to continue, what things to minimize, if not eliminate.

2009, THANK YOU FOR BOTH THE HAPPINESS AND THE LONELINESS AND THE LEARNING EXPERIENCES!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I WELCOME 2010 WITH OPEN ARMS! MAY GOD BLESS THIS YEAR!

No comments: