Monday, October 6, 2008

Finally...after almost a year

After almost a year when I passed my proposal to my Department Chairman, my Special Project was now in University Printing Press. According to them, it will take ten (10) working days to finish those 8 copies. Well, it still depends on the Press’s priorities. If there’s no other pending papers, theses, dissertations, etc., it will be more or less 10 working days. I hope and pray that there will be no hassles in those times so that my graduation will be turned over to the Department, then to the University Registrar.

I thanked God that I’ll finally graduate March 2009 (there is no graduation march in May 2008 and October 2008. Thus, I will march in March 2009. If that happens, I stayed in PNU for 6 years! No wonder I’m more at home with PNU than Adamson U! I only stayed in Adamson for 4½ years.

Still though, I have two more stuff to prepare: the Young People Fellowship Day 2 (YPF Day2) on November 9, and KOMIKON 2008 on November 22. Now, these two made my head spinning. Good thing sweet girl Amie is a supportive girl. Another thing to consider is that since my Master’s Near Finish, I must now focus on the family business, just as Mom is insisting. Actually, I do believe that things will turn out fine by God’s grace. However, I admit that this is no walk in the park. Priorities should be made. Time should be maximized. For others, they may suggest that I have a last minute back-out from KOMIKON 2008. After all, it’s just a hobby. However, the issue here is being responsible enough to fulfill your commitments in the best way possible. All other things in mind, like learning other musical instruments, etc. was put into stand still for the mean time. In fact, if you’ll visit my bedroom, you’ll notice there are unnecessary papers (all from graduate school). I told myself that I’ll dispose them after my special project was turned over to the University registrar.

To those who know me, please do continually pray for me to be as organized as possible. After all, real maturity is measured by how responsible and accountable a person is, EVEN IN WORDS UTTERED (Thus mature people don’t spread words, then will twist it when the going gets tough or just to “smell good”….er, wait, why am I mentioning those baggage filled statements? Hehehehe).

No comments: