Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My ex-girlfriend's Friendster comments

My ex-girlfriend gave two comments in my Friendster account. Both comments, when look by a total stranger, seems harmless and kind. Yes, those words in her two comments sound kind. Those comments sounded okay.

Here is the 1st comment:
EI...DUDE... HOW ARE U?.... U LOOK NICE N AHHH.... SURVIVOR........HEHHEHHE WELL IM GLAD N NK MOVE ON KN... IM NOT 1DRING WHY.... KC I KNOW... GUSTO U UNG NANGYARI.. AND IM GLAD N MSY K... AKO? OK LNG.... KINAKAYA ANG LAHT....... BUT AS OF NOW... IM NOT READY TO OPEN MY MIND AND MY HEART FOR ANYTHING..... BASTA D B FRIEND U KNOW ME WELL........ OK....... IM JUST GLAD N MSY K..... ALWAYS TC..... U LOOK NICE N TLG....... I HOPE ONE DAY N MKITA KITANG HAPPILLY MARRIED.....GOD BLESS.........

Here is the 2nd comment:
WL LNG..... BASTA... MASAYA AKO PR SAU... SN MTUPAD LHT NG PLANO AT PANGARAP MO S BUHY...... IPING DARASAL KITA PALGE...... GOD KNOWS.... BASTA BYE PO........ BUGOY........

Those two comments were written in kind words. Honestly, like I said, those comments sounded okay. However, when I saw those comments, I remembered many things. I remember the time (5 months ago) that when she found out that I attended the National Baptist Youth Convention (NBYC), she gave her Pastor a text message that says that it is unfair. It is unfair that I can attend NBYC. It’s like saying, “why did you allow him to attend? He’s excommunicated.” I don’t know. Does she want me “grilled” real hard? Then, her father said that he had forgiven me (I understand his father; he’s a father, AND he didn’t know the whole truth because my ex and her mother usually do cover-ups so that her father will not know the whole truth). In fact, he wanted me to give a public apology in the old church.

Then, August 29, my ex’s Pastor told me this message:

Hndi ko siya nakakausap . Nakausap ko yung mother niya ang sabi sa akin hndi pa daw ready si Jen (my ex) mag-forgive at bumalik ka sa church pag nakapag-asawa na siya yata baka sakali pa daw. God bless. (I didn’t talk to her. I talked to her mother and she said that Jen is not ready to forgive you and she doesn’t like the idea of you going back to the church yet (old church). MAYBE she’ll change her mind if she got married. God bless.

Because of this text message, the old church Pastor told me that it’s not yet time for me to publicly apologize in the old church. Because of this text message, I can’t go back to the old church yet.

Then she gave those two comments from Friendster. Instead of happiness, hate is what I felt. Even until now, she didn’t admit to her controlling nature, her manipulative ways, her lying to me many times. Oh well, it’s only her (next to God) who can help herself in that department.

Forgive my posts today.

1 comment:

camery said...

Hi,

:) Just let go of your anger to her. Its not easy... May takes time but I hope you will be friends.
I tried it... released all the hate that I felt... it felt good after to be friends with the other person again. I may not be the same as before but its better than enemies.
Take care...

Camery